2015 CGT Award Winners
CGT has the privilege of honoring an elite group of consumer goods companies and executives for transformational business and technology initiatives that stand to revolutionize their organizations and the industry as a whole.
The awards process started in January, when nominations in five award categories (detailed below) were collected from the CGT community. These nominations were narrowed down to a select group of finalists per award by CGT's editorial staff based on multiple criteria, like project size and scope and results since launch. This short list was then sent to CGT's Advisory Board Members, which elected one “winner” in each of the following categories.
With the votes tallied, CGT would like to proudly present its 2015 award winners and finalists.
- CIO OF THE YEAR - This award honors the Chief Information Officer who has made the largest demonstrable business impact within his or her consumer goods organization through the implementation and successful use of technology.
- CMO OF THE YEAR - This award honors the Chief Marketing Officer who has made the largest demonstrable impact on his/her consumer goods organization through the implementation and successful use of new marketing strategies, technologies and/or processes.
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT AWARD - This award is presented to a consumer goods firm that is best leveraging a solution to manage customer relationships, trade promotion, marketing and/or consumer insights.
- SMB MARKET AWARD - This award is presented to a small to mid-size consumer goods firm that is best utilizing technology and business processes to achieve substantial growth in size and/or revenue.
- DICK CLARK SUPPLY CHAIN AWARD - This award is presented to a consumer goods firm for excellence in executing improvements in supply or demand planning, warehouse management, transportation management, S&OP processes or supply chain network design.