Tech Transformation Podcast: Newell Brands’ Sigrist and AWS’ Honaman On Data-Driven Customer Service
- Kellogg Company will soon have a new chief information officer of North America Cereal Co., tapping Bill Rex as part of the brand’s business segmentation strategy. With Rex’s appointment, along with several others recently named, this completes the North America Cereal Co. leadership team.
- If CPG brands want to remain competitive, outdated practices of the past can no longer be an option. Learn how to get the most value out of your field force by empowering reps and managers alike with the technology they need to make the greatest impact in-store and at shelf.Sponsored
- L’Oreal is doubling down on building out tech that could transform the future of beauty. As part of this strategy, it is investing $140 million in a research and innovation center in Clark, New Jersey that will be fully operational by 2024. Get the details.
The first step in truly transforming retail execution is to identify factors that inhibit the success of a retail execution strategy.
Most Read Stories
Learn how CPGs can thrive in the world of data by establishing a unified strategy, embracing opportunities, and closing existing gaps to transform businesses with agility and speed.
- Blog Sponsored By NielsenIQ
- Sep 30Do you know what you don’t know in your omnisales data
- Aug 31Invest in omnichannel data to navigate the new retail landscape
- Jan 31Drive better business decisions to achieve win-win success
- Dec 28Explore some of the ways technology can streamline collaboration