As the retail industry continues its rapid transformation, the 2023 Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Summit — held Oct. 4-6 in the emerging tech hub of Austin, TX — serves as this year’s prime destination for executives seeking to connect with their peers for knowledge sharing and inspiration.
From automation and AI to consumer insights and predictive experiences, the way we approach sales and marketing has fundamentally changed; however, our metrics and KPIs have lagged behind, creating a disconnect between growth aspirations and performance evaluation.
Since its inception, the Sales & Marketing Summit has fostered collaboration and strategic alignment within the consumer goods industry. The 20th anniversary of this year's event will bridge the gap between objectives and ROI by convening sales, marketing, and tech experts, thought leaders, and practitioners to explore how CGs are Redefining Success with the New Metrics of Innovation.
These three days are packed with opportunities to network with and learn from the industry’s leading creative thinkers. This includes:
- Keynotes from C-level executives
- Unique deep dives into the use of generative AI
- Case studies on developing a cross-functional common language
- Interactive workshops and share groups
- Power Hour rapid-fire peer meetings
- Fun and valuable networking opportunities
- Special 20th Anniversary Party
The content for the Sales & Marketing Summit has been carefully curated to feature a range of unique perspectives. Speakers on the growing agenda include:
- Chidi Alams | CIO at Just Born
- Jon Harding | SVP, Global CIO at Conair LLC
- Cherie Leonard | Senior Director, North America Insights at Colgate-Palmolive
- Kavita Thekkakara | BI Director at Coty
- Bhaumik Sharma | Senior Director Commercial Technology at Kellogg Company
- Kalindi Mehta | VP, Consumer Foresight and Predictive Analytics at The Estee Lauder Companies
- TJ Hanel | Director Omni E-commerce Demand Platform Lead at Kellogg Company
- Sarb Dhanjal | Director of Consumer Insights, Business Analytics and Consumer Advocacy at Blue Diamond Growers
- Aaron Mizrahi | Director of Amazon at Hero Cosmetics
- Elizabeth Lafontaine | Chief Retail Analyst, EnsembleIQ
- Quynh Dang | VP of Brand at Nanit
- Mark Edmonson | Chief Marketing Officer at Materne North America
Whether you’re a newcomer to the CGT community or one of our most loyal members, join the Sales & Marketing Summit in October to make new friends, reconnect with colleagues, and gain insights from today’s most influential minds.