Utz Brands is investing in both its marketing and supply chain capabilities as the company continues to operate in growth mode.
When the pandemic started, there were a lot of bored kids at home, so what did a lot of bored parents do? They bought them Legos! We dig into how The Lego Group kept its tech teams flexible and aligned during a period of massive disruption.
Join CGT and industry experts on Aug. 18 at 11am ET to learn how to enable near real-time POS visibility for brick-and-mortar, connect with distributors for secondary sales visibility and mitigate challenges coming from an explosion in e-commerce.
Worlds Colliding: Omnichannel Analytics Must Evolve as Decentralized Commerce, Virtual Shopping, and the Supply Chain Disrupt Status QuoGiven the current situation, here are some recommendations on what brands can do to take advantage of current shifts in, and future development of, the next generation of manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and CPG industries.
Most Read Stories
We sit down with Ash Mehra to explore where more work is needed to break down internal silos to advance digital transformation.
- Blog Sponsored By NielsenIQ
- Sep 30Do you know what you don’t know in your omnisales data
- Aug 31Invest in omnichannel data to navigate the new retail landscape
- Jan 31Drive better business decisions to achieve win-win success
- Dec 28Explore some of the ways technology can streamline collaboration