The Path to Purchase Institute, in partnership with the Network of Executive Women (NEW), is proud to announce the winners of its 2019 Women of Excellence Awards. The winners by category are:
- Tammy Teague, Chief Information Officer, Key Food Stores Co-Operative, Inc.
- Sheila Lukaszewski, Senior Director, Shopper Engagement, Kimberly-Clark
- Sarah Cunningham, Chief Growth Officer, TPN
- Dorothy Daniel, Associate Marketing Manager, E-Commerce, Nestle Waters North America
- Jessica Koop, Influencer Marketing Manager, VizSense
- Christine Piston, Digital & E-Commerce Content Lead, Bimbo Bakeries USA’s Acelerada
- Christie Ciccolone, Director, Shopper Innovation & Experience, Nestle Coffee Partners
- Yolanda Angulo, Director, Shopper Marketing, Mondelez International
- Susan O'Neal, CEO, Dabbl
- Laura Dickey, Senior Shopper Marketing Manager, LALA, U.S.
- Sheila Bonner, VP Shopper Marketing, Insights & Merchandising, Keurig Dr Pepper
- Courtney Becker, Senior Director Strategic Procurement & Partnerships, Insignia Systems Inc.
The winners were announced Nov. 13 in Chicago during the Women of Excellence Awards ceremony held in conjunction with the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX). The Leadership and Rising Star honorees were to be profiled in the December issue of Path to Purchase IQ magazine, and the Innovation and Collaboration honorees in the January issue
The Women of Excellence Awards is the premier networking event at P2PX, an established industry event that attracts thousands of brand manufacturers, retailers, agency professionals and solution providers who are charged with executing effective marketing that drives shopper engagement and influences decision-making along the path to purchase.