- Kellogg intends to separate Plant Co. as an independent business through a tax-free spin-off, also exploring other alternatives, including a possible sale.
- Focus on their distinct strategic priorities, with financial targets that best fit their own markets and opportunities
- Execute with increased agility and operational flexibility, enabling more focused allocation of capital and resources in a manner consistent with those strategic priorities
- Realize improved outlooks for profitable growth
- Shape distinctive corporate cultures, rooted in Kellogg Company's strong values, and rewarding career paths for employees of each company
1. Global Snacking Co.: A global snacking, international cereal and noodles company, and North America frozen breakfast, with recognizable brands and strong underlying growth momentum and profitability
2. North America Cereal Co.: A cereal company in the U.S., Canada, and Caribbean with a portfolio of recognizable brands and opportunities for investment and profit growth
3. Plant Co.: A pure-play plant-based foods company, anchored by the MorningStar Farms brand, looking to capitalize on strong long-term category prospects by investing further in North America penetration and future international expansion.