The VP IBS global data and analytics at Mondelez International challenged the audience of Analytics Unite last week to examine the role that the ego plays in leadership — in order to unify the role of analytics teams to drive greater value for the industry.
We’re talking about getting the right fit, the right recommendation, and — most importantly — the right returns process.
This one of-a-kind award is given to the Chief Marketing Officer who has made the greatest demonstrable impact on his or her organization through the implementation and successful use of new marketing strategies, technologies and/or processes.
- Being held at the Westin Grand Central in NYC, the premier CG education and networking event will be focusing on the topic of “Everywhere Commerce.” Learn more.
- PVH Europe is leveraging low code to improve to ability to manage and track a range of enterprise applications, including marketing budgets, project calendars, customer service, and workforce management.
Most Read Stories
Tech Transformation Video: Kellogg’s Charisse Hughes & Lesley Salmon On Preparing For the Consumer of Tomorrow
We chat with The Kellogg Company's Charisse Hughes and Lesley Salmon about some of today’s consumer behavior changes and how they’re using data and technology to prepare for the consumer of tomorrow.
- Blog Sponsored By NielsenIQ
- Sep 30Do you know what you don’t know in your omnisales data
- Aug 31Invest in omnichannel data to navigate the new retail landscape
- Jan 31Drive better business decisions to achieve win-win success
- Dec 28Explore some of the ways technology can streamline collaboration