Register Now for the 2017 Retail & Consumer Goods Analytics Summit
Want to know more? Click here for more information, including how to register.
The consumer goods industry’s most significant gathering of data and analytics professionals is soon approaching: April 26-28.
Thought leaders from across retail and the manufacturing community will be gathering to share best practices and hear from the most influential speaker roster ever assembled. Topics range from sales and marketing methods, to governance strategies, and insights on sophisticated analytics uses involving prescriptive analytics, AI, cognitive computing, and more.
The RCAS speaker roster is a Who’s Who in the industry, and includes:
· Michael Martiny, VP, Global Business Solutions and CIO, General Mills Inc.
· Eric-Francis Chen, Sr. Director, Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Unilever
· Cameron Davies, Sr. Vice President, Analytics, NBCUniversal
· David Dittmann, Director, Business Intelligence & Analytics Services, Procter & Gamble
· Michael Relich, Chief Operating Officer, Crate and Barrel
· Jeremy Stanley, VP/Data Science, Instacart
· Daniel Thorpe, Fmr. Vice President, Enterprise Analytics, Lowe's
· Andy Walter, Vice President, IT Shared Services (Retired), Procter & Gamble
In addition to strong content, the 2017 Retail & Consumer Goods Analytics Summit offers a unique networking environment where retailer and consumer goods companies can discuss and share ideas on key topics in a variety of formats, including a shopper marketing symposium, share group meeting, break-out sessions, and structured networking. This combination of remarkable speakers and varied conference format is attracting attendees from across the industry.