Path to Purchase Institute Launches Support for Emerging Brands
CGT sister publication the Path to Purchase Institute (P2PI), a member-based organization that brings the marketplace to brands, retailers and solution providers through industry best practices, content, intelligence and community, announced the launch of a new membership tier designed to support emerging companies and brands.
The new membership tier will allow stand-alone companies that meet P2PI’s emerging company and brand criteria to enjoy the same benefits as larger member companies, including:
- Member status to an exclusive community of more than 400 companies and tens of thousands of professionals.
- Participation in member-only industry share groups, forums and councils that explore best practices and tackle current industry challenges.
- Access to the industry’s No. 1 resource for up-to-date, searchable information on marketing to shoppers.
- Complimentary subscription to Shopper Marketing magazine.
- Member-only pricing at Institute-sponsored events, award ceremonies and contest entries.
“Emerging companies have the same needs as their more established peers for vital market information, research, award-winning journalism, and professional development,” says Joan Driggs, managing director of the Path to Purchase Institute. “We support shoppers through the brands, retailers and solution providers that serve them.”
To learn more about Path to Purchase Institute’s emerging brand membership, please contact [email protected]
About the Path to Purchase Institute: The Path to Purchase Institute is a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase. It champions shopper-centric thinking and practices that help define the ongoing evolution of consumer marketing and the overall shopping experience.
About EnsembleIQ: EnsembleIQ is the leading business intelligence platform serving the retail, consumer goods, health care, food service, pharmacy and hospitality industries focused on helping customers solve big problems and inspiring bold ideas. EnsembleIQ operates an integrated network of media brands across all retail sectors and leverages its scale to inform, connect and provide actionable marketplace intelligence to help clients achieve growth. Visit http://www.ensembleiq.com.