Analytics Unite Taps Home Depot’s Mustafa Nisar to Lead Long-Term Analytics Presentation
A Glimpse Into Home Depot’s Tech Strategy
Sister brand RIS recently spoke with Muzammil Akram, The Home Depot’s VP for store technology, to learn how the development and rollout of the retailer’s latest homegrown technology — the Sidekick mobile app — panned out. Learn more.
How Home Depot's Long-Term Analytics Investments Fuel Near-Term Value
Home Depot has invested in an artificial intelligence and data analytics strategy using a test-and-learn approach that leverages customer data to identify consumer behavior shifts, elevate experiences, and drive growth.
The session will feature case studies and examples that dig into how Home Depot is:
- Managing data capabilities like revenue-generating products
- Reducing the time required to test and deploy use cases
- Tapping into existing resources to scale the impact of data science and analytics across the enterprise
- Evolving their culture into one of continuous innovation and experimentation
What Else You Can Expect at Analytics Unite
- Breaking down decision-making silos: A “decision-back” approach lets companies respond to ever-changing consumer preferences, including where and how they shop
- Cracking the code on media and marketing analytics: Case studies that showcase how retailers or CGs scale success
- Powering up forecasting with smart automations: Forecasting is powering the modern workplace to better meet the needs of existing and new employees to increase productivity and retention, while reducing costs
- Advancing digitally-focused sustainability initiatives: Operationalizing your sustainability roadmap using analytics
- Building data-enabled enterprises: Learn from the disruptors and innovators outside the retail and CG industries
- Tackling algorithmic bias within AI- and ML-powered solutions: Uncover the tools being used to assess risks and build checkpoints
- Building in automation and predictive results with chatbots: Unlock the customer experience opportunities that are now table stakes
- And much more!