Network of Executive Women Adjusts Board of Directors
The Network of Executive Women has named a new chair and seven new members to its board of directors.
Lisa Walsh, chief executive officer of Truco Enterprises, will be the women's leadership organization's new board chair, replacing Karen Stuckey, senior vice president, private brands general merchandise, Walmart, who assumes the role of immediate past board chair.
Joining NEW's board of directors are:
- Tracey Brown, senior vice president of operations and customer experience, Sam's Club
- Kelly Caruso, senior vice president, hardlines, Target
- Kendra Doyel, senior director, human resources, Ralph's Grocery Co. and Food 4 Less/Food Co., Kroger
- Michelle Freyre, president of U.S. beauty, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Abbe Luersman, chief human resources officer, Ahold Delhaize
- Kim Underhill, global president, Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Ena Williams, senior vice president and head of international, 7-Eleven Inc.
"These women represent the best of NEW – successful business leaders who are passionate about gender equality at work," NEW president and CEO Sarah Alter said in a news release. "We're fortunate to have them guiding NEW as we strengthen our advocacy, broaden our reach, and roll out new programs that will help propel the careers of women at all levels and functions.”
The following will continue to serve the board in various roles:
- Monica Turner, vice president, customer business development, Procter & Gamble
- Dagmar Boggs, president, 7-Eleven Global Team, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Nicola Johnson, principal, consumer and industrial products practice, Deloitte Consulting
- Beth Marrion, managing director, retail, Accenture
- Erby Foster Jr., CEO, Foster Inclusion
- Regenia Stein, principal, Ingenuity Consulting
- Vicki Felker, vice president and general manager, Golden Products Division, Nestle Purina PetCare
- Karen Mooney, chief human resources officer, Keystone Foods
- Dorria Ball, president and founder, Global Ballance Group
- Valerie Oswalt, president, U.S. sales, Mondelez International