Agile and Intelligent Field Merchandising Strategies
A rising tide of new products and shelf-level enhancements are prompting CPG companies to re-evaluate the efficiency of field service execution strategies in the key areas of assortments and merchandising.
Business intelligence and mobile tools can help, enabling CPGs to quickly respond to in-store, shelf-level changes.
In this exclusive report from EnsembleIQ and Spring Global, 50 CPG executives provide insights on driving innovation in assortments and merchandising, including:
- The need to increase efficiency and productivity in field service execution.
- Significance of process capabilities in merchandising, namely inventory control/management and shelf space optimization.
- Importance of in-stock availability and order accuracy in supply chain management.
- Adoption rates and implementation time tables for mobile workforce tools.
- Current and planned applications involving artificial intelligence.