View on Demand: The Secret Behind Insights-Driven Growth
Consumer packaged goods companies often struggle to be more insights-driven when they can't bring their data together for a better view of their consumers, their business, or the market. Whether that’s POS, shipments, e-commerce, cost of goods, or even weather and census information, the data is often dispersed across silos.
But what if CPG companies could see all their data in a connected way? How does moving data to a single platform lead to wins in the market?
Hosted by Consumer Goods Technology, this discussion features CPG-industry experts sharing their experiences with disparate data sets and how overcoming this challenge can generate richer insights that drive top-line growth and profit.
Mike Marzano, Solutions Process Expert-Retail Execution, Mondelez International
David Newman, Chief Insights Officer, Crossmark
Silvia Lacayo, Product Marketing, Retail & Brands, 1010data
Kara Romanow, Executive Editor, CGT
- How the rapidly evolving market landscape is changing the data game.
- The biggest challenges of having CPG data scattered across silos.
- Opportunity areas for driving growth with unified data.
- How marketing campaigns benefit from a more complete view.
- How CPG companies can use data to become trusted advisors to retailers.
- The impact of big data on the consumer experience.