Free subscriptions to Shopper Marketing magazine are available to qualified U.S. residents who are:
- Marketers/Manufacturers of Consumer Products or Brands
- Retailers of Consumer Products
If you do not meet the qualifications to receive a free Shopper Marketing subscription, you can receive it by becoming a member of the Path to Purchase Institute. Learn more here.
For questions about a subscription, please contact the circulation department.
Subscribe to Our Editorial Newsletters (Click Here)
- Shopper Marketing Newswire (twice weekly): Get top stories from the Path to Purchase Institute and Shopper Marketing magazine delivered to your inbox every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Executive Alert (periodic): Receive occasional updates highlighting retailer and manufacturer personnel changes.
- This Week in Walmart (weekly): Keep tabs on digital and in-store activity at Walmart and receive the latest news on the retailer.
- P&G at Retail (weekly): Get the latest news and marketing activity from the Cincinnati-based CPG giant.
- This Week in Drugstore Aisles (weekly): Receive updates on the marketing activity from drug chains including Walgreens and CVS.
- This Week in Packaged Food (weekly): Keep up-to-date on the most recent activity from major packaged food brands at retail.
- Exploring Amazon (periodic): Receive updates on the latest news from Amazon.com, including brand campaigns.
- Home Improvement Retail Pathfinders (monthly): Keep up-to-date on the latest activity in the hardware and home center channel.