Search

Press enter to search
Close search
Open Menu
Press enter to search
Nestle brands

02/03/2017 -
As Nestle USA HQ moves to Virginia, supply chain functions will consolidate in Ohio and IT activity in St. Louis.

11/09/2010 -
Nestle aims to back its drive in technology by launching a new application for iPads and iPhones.

11/06/2013 -
Nestle has set up an innovation outpost in Silicon Valley, Calif. to help deepen relationships with consumers online and in social media.

07/09/2014 -
Galderma, with approximately 5,000 employees and a presence in 80 countries, will henceforth operate as the pharmaceutical arm of Nestl Skin Health S.A.

08/30/2011 -
Nestle will invest more than CHF 98 million (THB 3.5 billion) in Thailand to increase manufacturing of its products including coffee and ice cream.

06/29/2016 -
Ulf Mark Schneider tapped as next CEO to lead the company's health focus.

12/18/2008 -
The establishment of the Customer Innovation Campus underlines the importance that Nestle attributes both to R&D and to the out-of-home business.

07/27/2018 -
Nestle Waters launched a health-positive social sweepstakes in partnership with the stars of the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment), sending one winner to see the SummerSlam event live.

10/11/2012 -
For Nestle, Direct Store Delivery, pizza and ice cream are seasonal and promotion-driven, and variety has exploded in recent years. So, it turned to demand-driven forecasting to achieve bottom-line improvements.

02/26/2013 -
Initially conceived in the late 1990s based on the success of Nespresso, Nestl's BabyNes system is a breakthrough innovation for mothers when breastfeeding has finished.

12/09/2015 -
Nestl Wellness Club provides subscribers with nutritional support based on data about their physical activity, dietary information and brain training scores, all of which are collated by a dedicated app.

08/05/2016 -
Nestle and Samsung announce a research collaboration to explore the potential of nutrition science and digital sensor technologies to provide new insights into healthy living.

05/13/2010 -
This new DSD division will manage direct store delivery operations for the newly acquired frozen pizza brands and more.

06/25/2015 -
Budget Award: Temporary, 2015 POPAI OMA Awards CompetitionEntrant: e3display, Tlalnepantla de Baz, MexicoClient: Nestle, Glendale, CaliforniaRicci at Retail says: “I love this low-cost, high-visibility display.

10/04/2012 -
The program will honor 18 extraordinary young people who demonstrate good citizenship, a strong academic record, and show how they have made a meaningful contribution to their school or community.

01/05/2010 -
The new R&D Center will lead Nestle's global research and development in biscuits and cereal-based snacks, focusing both on innovation and renovation of products.

07/19/2011 -
StayinFront provides Nestle Purina PetCare with mobile support for in-field retail execution.

11/05/2013 -
Nestle has pledged to accelerate the reduction of salt across all its food brands worldwide to support a World Health Organization salt target of no more than 5g of salt per person, per day, by 2025.

06/18/2013 -
The acquisition, Nestls first investment in an online content property, is a major step in the companys efforts to better serve and enhance the lives of consumers through digital technology and content.

07/13/2011 -
Nestl intends to acquire 60 percent of Hsu Fu Chi whilst the Hsu family will own the remaining 40 percent.
Show More