L’Oreal Welcomes Spring with New Products
L’Oreal USA waved goodbye to winter and hello to spring with a “Beauty Picks” FSI event introducing a host of new SKUs.
Dropping on March 4 via Valassis Inc.'s Redplum program, the first page positioned the manufacturer as “the #1 beauty company in the world” and promised up to $49.50 in savings (depending on the market) on L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York and Garnier products.
The event activated its spring theme throughout by employing a “spring beauty” message while focusing on new products. Among the activity, Garnier:
- Fructis boasted of the “naturally derived ingredients” in its Nourishing Treat one-minute hair mask line.
- Whole Blends touted a new "maple remedy" restorative shampoo and conditioner.
- Olia introduced new “precious roses” hues to add red color to blonde or dark hair.
- SkinActive introduced cosmetics removing foaming gel cleanser.
Elsewhere, L'Oreal Paris:
- Revitalift positioned its new cicacream as a "way to fight wrinkles" while activating its sponsorship of The Dr. Oz Show to direct shoppers to doctoroz.com/beauty.
- Elvive plugged new repairing shampoo and leave-in conditioner.
- Ever Pure introduced hair sheet masks.
- Elnett Satin plugged the availability of new precious oil hairspray at Target, Walgreens and Ulta.
- Pure introduced sugar scrubs for clogged pores.
- Infallible touted new setting powder and matte and glow primers.
Also in the event, Garnier Nutrisse promoted its digital shade selector tool in a full-page FSI depicting actress and brand ambassador Mandy Moore.
Walgreens received a co-op FSI from L'Oreal Paris touting a "buy one, get one 50% off" deal for Balance Rewards members on the brand's hair dyes and an exclusive digital coupon for Ever.
Many of the FSIs in the event also plugged the L’Oreal Paris’ Worth It Rewards loyalty program.
See Related Updates on P2PI for concurrent retailer programs.