L'Oreal Starts the New Year with New Products
L'Oreal USA kicked off 2018 by introducing a host of new SKUs with a "New Year, New Look" FSI event.
Distributed on Jan. 7 via Valassis Inc.'s Redplum program, the insert's front page touted the $41 in savings (depending on the market) delivered through the coupons within. Many of the FSIs promoted new products including:
- L'Oreal Paris pure clay masks
- Garnier Fructis detangler spray and one-minute hair mask
- Garnier Skinactive skincare products made primarily with naturally derived ingredients
- Elvive balm for damaged hair
- Elnett precious oil hairspray
In other significant activity, an FSI for Garnier Olia promoted the brand's digital "Shade Selector" tool while several other FSIs plugged L'Oreal Paris' Worth It Rewards loyalty program, encouraging consumers to sign up at lorealparisusa.com.
See P2PI for this week’s concurrent retailer programs.