Date: May 27th @ 11 AM ET
Today more than ever, the consumer goods industry is being driven by fast-changing demand and the desire for high quality, personalized products, at a lower cost. That is why CG manufacturers need to adapt their digital transformation (DX) strategies even faster to survive in this increasingly competitive market. In this upcoming webinar, Siemens will join CGT to discuss how advanced planning and scheduling can play a key role in achieving DX. Attendees will learn how APS can help CGs achieve:
- Short to long-term visibility on production load.
- Ability to respond quickly to changes in demand.
- Optimum resource utilization.
- On-time delivery improvement.
- Reduction of inventory and work-in-progress.
Join the discussion and find out how to get the most out of manufacturing - a critical component to exceed consumer expectations and maintain the highest level of service.