$6 out of every $10 in media spending in the U.S. is allocated to digital. With so many brands vying for customers' digital screen share, standing out from the crowd is a steep hill to climb. Consumer goods companies like Reckitt are increasingly leveling-up their artificial intelligence capabilities to more effectively analyze campaign data from all of today’s e-commerce platforms.
Listen in to a live roundtable discussion with Imteaz Ahamed, Director of Performance Marketing of Nutrition at Reckitt, Sigmoid Senior Strategy Consultant Sundeep Kumar, and CGT Editor Maia Jenkins.
- The state of advertising on retail e-commerce platforms
- How Reckitt is leveraging machine learning to boost Amazon ROAS
- Refining and generating new audience segments
- The most important KPIs and how they’ve evolved
- Tips for automated campaign monitoring and optimization
Bring your questions for this case study and live Q&A that digs into the tech fueling e-commerce success!