Tuesday, December 6, 2022
11:00 AM ET
Now more than ever, having an in-depth and accurate view into customer sentiment is essential for consumer goods companies. Brand loyalty continues to fall, competition is at an all-time high, and shoppers today are savvier, with access to near limitless information about products. In this interactive Q&A on Dec. 6 at 11am ET, we'll dive into the ins-and-outs of measuring customer sentiment and getting closer to the voice of your customer with perspective from a leading insights and reporting veteran.
Join Nestlé's Julia Ford-Roumani to learn:
- Why brands like Nestlé have prioritized measuring customer sentiment
- Where to start if you're just beginning this journey
- How to take advantage of particular methods and data sources
- Real examples of how brands use this information to gain tangible ROI
- Bring your questions and head into 2023 with a better understanding of your customers.
Consumer Experience Data & Reporting Manager
Cofounder & CEO