As CG companies assume more control over operations that directly touch consumers and stores, retail execution has become both more crucial and more complicated than ever before.
In addition to persistent difficulties with getting timely sales data, communicating effectively with field teams, and improving merchandising and promotion effectiveness, there are new challenges with supply chain disruptions and getting safe access to stores.
Learn the modern, nimble set of best practices and technologies that are driving key performance improvements and providing a competitive advantage, including:
- Eliminating blind spots between sales data, inventory data, and in-store compliance.
- Improving the coordination and execution of field teams through in-store activity tracking, task and schedule management, route management and more.
- Boosting merchandising and promotion effectiveness by optimizing trade promotion management and campaign compliance.
- Adopting a smart retail execution strategy that meet the demands of today’s complex in-store challenges.
- Identifying the benefits of a cloud-based solution to provide agility, scalability, user-friendly apps, and real-time collaboration.
Uncover how today’s successful CG companies are winning in the marketplace through nimble retail execution strategies and technologies that improve performance metrics and maximize sales.