Date: Tuesday, Oct 26th at 11 AM ET
Consumer goods companies — the smart ones anyway — are using today's challenges as a moment to take a fresh look at the innovative people, process, technologies, and strategies they're leveraging to connect with consumers. Case in point: 75% of U.S. online adults agree that the pandemic and related events will drive long-term changes in their behaviors and preferences, according to Forrester – in turn forcing a new kind of pressure on modern CG marketers.
Join CGT and a panel of experts in an upcoming live Q&A to dive into the findings of our 12th annual Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Report. We’ll discuss where the industry is headed as well as uncover key findings from our own audience poll including:
- How Shape-Shifting Consumers Demand Agility; 31% of CG respondents cited “meeting new consumer demands/expectations” as one of the top three roadblocks to sales and marketing success.
- 10 Sticky Post-Pandemic Sales & Marketing Trends; Just 16% of U.S. online adults believe that they will revert to a pre-pandemic sense of normalcy after COVID-19 cases subside. 75% agree that the pandemic and related events will drive long-term changes in their behaviors and preferences, according to Forrester.
- How Content is King … And Data & Analytics Too; 44% CGs are using AI/ML for social media marketing/analytics.
- A Look at the Tech Landscape; 48% of CG CMOs still own the sales and marketing budget; however, it’s a cross-functional task for the actual tech/tool selections process at 48%.
- Digital, DTC, and Social Commerce Acceleration; 46% of CGs have updated their DTC platforms, while 48% have invested in social media marketing and analytics to keep up with the e-commerce surge.
Be sure to join us and bring your questions as we look at the results impacting the industry today, in order to prioritize the technology and business investments for tomorrow.